Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Mars? Phooey.


When Pickle saw the picture I had chosen for 27 March 2008 he was appalled. You thought I had a free hand didn't you? No, I was overlooked by Pickle whose sense of self was very egotistical. Now that he has gone I can publish the original which I thought was a better representation of what his visit was all about. Stone-faced. What he didn't like was the proximity of his presence to an imaginary carving of a creature from Mars. "Not a bit like them" said Pickle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home