Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Hawaiiya


Pickle objected to not being part of the Polysar Glee Club's annual show so I had to change it to the one in the issue of 30 March 2009 The pic. included in this issue is the original that P. objected to. (I think Pickle was in the audience but I didn't see him clapping). I was on the stage in a colourful shirt and shorts singing "Ta-hu-wa-hu-wa-hu-wai", an Hawaiian war chant aided by a bevy of hula girls (complete with moustaches etc.). This was before my "Fiddler on the Roof" days where I wore a full beard as I do today. I found it was easier than having to shave and my wives didn't mind, as a matter of fact... but that's another story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home