Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, July 01, 2010

By The Fireside.


On such small things are objections made. This picture is the one I wanted to issue on 18 January 2007 which was objected to by both Pickle and Pearl who insisted that if I was going to publish a cozy stay-at-home picture I should include the whole family. I should have issued this picture as I felt that I was featured more equally with P. & P.but P. thought that a family would draw more attention to readers. So now I get my way and show off a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home