Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A promotion?


This is a picture from the past that I (the 'guide') vetoed. I don't think Pickle and Pearl even saw it. After having produced it I decided that Pickle had too inflated an ego to see himself perched on top of the rack of plates which is a speciality in the Algarve region of Portugal. Now that they have returned to their native planet I have no hesitation in publishing this highly complimentary picture as way of a tribute. The original was posted on 18th April 2008, two years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home