Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What's a leek anyway?


I had forgotten the dangers involved for Pickle and Pearl when this housewife was mixing a bowlful of a, what? Pickle originally did not want this picture to be shown as it was too close to what looked like a making of French onion soup in spite of the original title of "French leek soup". As Pickle and Pearl were newcomers to this Planet and had not yet achieved the popularity which they would soon receive I told them to "cool it" (to use an Americanism) and issued it anyway. Since I became their 'guide' I decided to tell you of their misgivings and 'publish be damned!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home