Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

There he is again!


Hello my faithful readers, I will take you both on a nostalgic trip down memory lane and if you know what I am talking about you are a better man than I am, Gunga Din (from the movie of the same name). I (the former 'guide') was young once and in India and Pickle objected to this picture as he said he was never there. Well, yes, he was and he wasn't. He could de-materialise with such alacrity that "Now you see him, now you don't applies". See September 4th 2006. So now you see him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home