Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Unicorn again


For once, I, (the former guide of Pickle and Pearl), found an old picture of them that slipped past Pickle's eagle eye and it is my turn to gloat. Not that it is very satisfactory as Pickle has long gone home (unless he is still monitoring my issues). The original pic. of 26 Jan. 2009 showed P. and P. sitting on the head of my favourite unicorn BUT, they are sitting on the reflection of the unicorn, but where are they. Actually, the pic. above is what I should have published. Mea Culpa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home