Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Sabre (Dance?)


"I know this is a picture of warfare in the past but it gives me the creeps" said Pickle. "Those swords look sharp and I can see our lot looking like chopped onion and only fit for French Onion Soup which I understand is a great favourite with Canadians". "Well" said Pearl "What are we going to do about it?". "Keep our heads down". said Pickle, "Anyway, next Saturday we have to be back in Stittsville to take part in the "Parade of Lights for Christmas". "What's that" asked Pearl, "I'll tell you next time", said Pickle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home