Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Monday, November 02, 2009

A slayer of mythical beasts.


Pickle:- "I want you to look closely at the picture and give me your impression of what you see"
Pearl:- "I know, it's St. George slaying the dragon".
Pickle:- "Not so, although it does look like it, but it is a Russian Czar on the coat of arms of Alexis. This was eventually adopted as the seal of Moscow. Now you are wondering, which came first, the seal of Alexis or the symbol of England".
Pearl:- "I don't know, let's look it up on Wikipedia!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home