Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Ghost of Christmas past?


I (the 'guide') cannot imagine how you managed to insert yourselves into my picture of many years ago. I forgot how you can move through time, as you have appeared (when I look back) in many 'old masters' paintings. This takes the fruitcake, I wanted to create a nostalgic record of a well-loved Christmas and I don't remember you being there when I took the picture. Pickle, "You know we can appear and disappear at will?" Me, "Yes, but....."
LITTLE FLY upon the card/ Give an inch, you'll take a yard/ As this is the season of goodwill/ You'll fly when you have had your fill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home