Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Curly, Larry and Moe?


Another oldie but goodie. Here are the three siblings, known as Alan, Sylvia and Wol, from left to right. As this picture was taken some years ago by George, my sister's husband, on one of my (the 'guides') trips to England the ages I give you are only approximate because I can't remember what year it was, plus, at my age I'm not sure what year this is! All I know is that when I went to renew my road tax I was sent to get my emissions tested. I asked which doctor and they said, no, the car, so I said 'Ah! a witch doctor. Alan, my kid brother, would be about 61, my sister, 69 and I, 76. This was about ten years ago. Do the arithmetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home