Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Captain James Cook


Hello faithful readers, Pickle thought that this offering was not to be included in his 'adventures' so I (the former 'guide') had to wait until his departure to publish it, I hope you both enjoy it. (WYSIWYG) What you see is what you get, Behind the English beauty (more in a future issue) you will see a museum devoted to the famous and well-known local lad, Captain James Cook, explorer extraordinare. When I say local lad the museum is located in Stewart's Park in Middlesbrough, Yorkshire where I grew up and I bet he talked Tees-side like what I done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home