Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Retrospect



Now that Pickle and Pearl have returned to their native planet it is up to me (the former 'guide', who from now shall be nameless) to keep their memory alive and to this end I will be offering items which were never used during their stay here on Earth. I may even issue some of the previous items which I deem to be turning points in their stay, getting a house, buying ice cream, visiting strange lands and so on. I will, of course, from time to time, during the writing of this rubbish, be re-filling my glass with Scottish wine in order to keep the creative juices flowing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the decrease delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=speed download 4.1.15 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home