Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Take a break


Another 'Lost by the wayside' item for Pickle and Pearl. When I (the former 'guide') discovered in Richmond on Perth Street a wonderful haven of rest called "Not Too Latte", the final 'e' being 'acute', described as a 'coffee-house - bistro', what a fortunate discovery it was. Apart from a delicious coffee I got the best roast beef sandwich I have ever tasted. I had to go back and record this delightful oasis in the middle of a quiet village (Town?). It is located next to a "Curves" establishment so the ladies can pop in for a coffee and a scone from the beautiful and welcoming owner, Jessie, after losing some pounds. I think I know why Pickle was not too enthusiastic about having it published. I did not detect any 'French Onion Soup' on the menu, but what do I know'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home