Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Desert Ship.


This issue was originally vetoed by Pearl who said that camels can't sing. Pearl asked Pickle if that was him singing and Pickle answered No I thought it was you. Not me said Pearl, you know I can't carry a tune in a bucket. Then continued Pearl there must be a couple of Americans riding on a camel doing it. I don't think so said Pickle the song is in Arabic. Can you translate said Pearl, you know I can, I am familiar with all the 2,700 or so languages. Well, said Pearl, elucidate. What we have here said Pickle is the lead camel singing in Arabic a well known song and the words are "We're off on the Road to Morocco, etc." from the movie of the same name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home