Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Well, I like it!


This was an old entry that I (the 'guide') had to reject because Pickle was disappointed that not enough people were looking at him.
The scene of course is from "Fiddler on the Roof" where Yente the Matchmaker is talking to Avram, the bookseller (me) and saying "Avram, have I got a match for your son" and Avram says "Who is it?" and Yente says "It's Ruchel, the shoe makers daughter" and Avram says "Ruchel? She's almost blind, she can hardly see", and Yente says, "The way he looks and the way she sees, it's a perfect match" and the chorus continues with another verse of "Tradition".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home