Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, April 08, 2010

It's a drag.


I almost forgot it was Pickle and Pearl night. With them having gone back to Ascalonia and taken the rap-scallions with them presumably to further their education I feel that I must keep their memory alive with pictures they didn't want you to see.
I 'ferreted' out this one to let you see the effect they had on other creatures but as Pickle said at the time, "A ferret driving a sports car? I'm glad we can fly and not have to ride in the rumble seat". "What's a rumble?" asked Pearl, "You know" said Pickle, "You've heard them in those teen movies such as "West Side Story" let's rumble".
"Oh" said Pearl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home