Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, July 08, 2010

TipToe


Now that the heat of Summer has arrived and the tulips have all melted it is time to remind you of another Tulip Festival when Pickle and Pearl were here. This picture is one that Pickle would not let me use because (as he said) "Where are we". I saw my misteak right away, I had put him among the yellow tulips and his deadly rivals among the reds. I obligingly switched the pic. for the one you saw on 21 May 2007 and everyone was satisfied?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home