Pickle and Pearl

A very enjoyable, entertaining selection of the adventures of two onions! Our thanks go out to Walter, who has graciously volunteered to keep us up to date on these two. On this blog, the most recent post is at the top!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

Old enough to know better!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Patronize your local LIbrary.


Looking back is an adventure for an old man like me, says the former 'guide' to Pickle and Pearl and it behooves me to correct some of the previous errors. So, when Pickle objected to this pic. as being too remote from the action I, the 'guide' had no choice but to oblige. So, I published the pic. on 19 March 2009 which no doubt represented a truer position of the situation. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home